Variable Air Volume
Efficient Variable Air Volume (VAV) Control Unit are Duct mounted pressure dependent bypass type unit, ideal for low and medium pressure applications. These unites are suitable for both cooling and heating system. The temperature can be preset on the electronic analogue/digital thermostat, which senses the room temperature and controls the VAV unit.
The required quantity of air to each zone is pumped in to the area based on the load requirement and the balance air bypassed through the bypass section of the VAV unit above false ceiling or to return air ducts.
- Easy to Install.
- Can be used to add zone control to various areas of existing building.
- These units can easily be located to suit interior requirements.
- These units are provided with integral inlet and bypass balancing dampers.
- Special acoustic treatment helps to archive low NC levels for various applications.
- Design ensures low pressure drops on air side.
- Electronic digital thermostat ensures precise temperature control.
- Minimum air volume stop is provided which requires field adjustment to suite the application.
- 20 G galvanized steel with round or rectangular inlets. Outlets are rectangular with slip and drive connection.
- 20 G galvanized steel sturdy design to eliminate ratting noise.
- VAV casing is internally lined with 1/2" thickness (13 mm), 32kG/ density acoustic liner.
- Size ranging from 80 CFM to 3000 CFM.