Volume Control Damper
Efficient Air Conditioning Industries manufactures high quality volume control dampers, specially designed for HVAC heating ventilating and Air conditioning system for volume, flow and pressure control of air in the ducts.
The light, medium and heavy duty construction of VCD’s allow control distribution and flow of air even at high duct pressures and are suitable for various type of HVAC applications.
Blade operation, either parallel or opposed in operation fitted with tip seals to ensure minimum air leakage through the blades.
- All types and models of volume control dampers are available in GI, stainless steel & Aluminium according to the design and application.
- Sheet Metal Galvanized Steel (GI) in accordance with ASTM-A653 with Z-275/G90 zinc coating.
- Sheet Metal Aluminium(Al) Aluminium Sheet as per Alloy A1100 standards.
- Sheet metal Stainless steel (SS) Stainless steel grade 304 / 316L with 2B finish.
- High performance and strength.
- Aerofoil blades.
- Concealed heavy duty and maintenance free blade linkage.
- Opposed blade action for modulating air balancing applications and parallel blades for open/close application.
- To prevent leakage, blade edges are fitted with synthetic seals as an option.
- Dampers are offered with flange connections for easy installation.